The OIS Parents’ Club genuinely thanks you for Making a Difference in your child’s education at OIS. Your generous donation will help fund 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Science, Math and Core Classroom Materials & In Class Presentations, Library, Supplemental OUSD Staff, P.E., Electives, Language, Field trips, Teacher Training & Professional Development and much more.
Follow these steps to make a donation:
1. Choose your Make a Difference donor level.
2. Login to the OIS Bulldog Store. Only one Student Id Number needed per donation.
3. Check the box if your donation can qualify as a Matching Gift when making your donation.
4. Bulldog Car Magnets will be given out for any amount in donation.
5. Donations of $1500 and above include VIP Parking at Back to School Night and Open House.
6. Save your receipt for tax records. OISPC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, Tax ID# 68-0434249. Your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law. Please consult your professional tax advisor as to the deductibility of any contribution made.
For additional information, feel free to contact Shelli Brudzinski: VPFundraising@oispc.org or Molly Wilson: ParentDonations@oispc.org.