Make A Difference Fund
The OIS Parents’ Club genuinely thanks you for Making a Difference in your child’s education at OIS. Your generous donation will help fund 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Science, Math and Core Classroom Materials & In Class Presentations, Library, Supplemental OUSD Staff, P.E., Electives, Language, Field trips, Teacher Training & Professional Development and much more.
Follow these steps to make a donation:
1. Choose your Make a Difference donor level in the bar to the left.
2. Login to the OIS Bulldog Store. Only one Student Id Number needed per donation.
3. Check the box if your donation can qualify as a Matching Gift.
4. Bulldog Car Magnets will be given out for any donation amount.
5. Donations of $2500 and above include upper level VIP Parking at Back-to-School Night and Open House.
6. Save your receipt for tax records. OISPC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, Tax ID# 68-0434249. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please consult your professional tax advisor as to the deductibility of your contribution.
For additional information, feel free to contact Lexy Stice: [email protected] or Corrine Dungan: [email protected]
[Technology In The Classroom Fund]